We are faster and better!
Through consistent customer focus and a high degree of technical know-how, we have developed into a globally active company and have thus become one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of high-performance connecting technology.
Founded in 1918, we now find ourselves a hundred years later with more than 300 employees, having developed a sophisticated global logistics system with the most modern machinery for the important production technologies of cold forging, hot forging and machining operations, and we are optimally prepared for the challenges of advancing internationalisation.
As a producer, we can quickly and flexibly plan individual requests in-house with our team, implement them on our modern machinery and deliver them worldwide. In this process, individual steps of our competencies are linked to ensure smooth and quality-assured production of small, medium and large series for all uses.
That is how we manage to provide our customers with an efficient and competent solution at any time and worldwide, and to form sustainable and reliable partnerships.
Range of services
Our production is fast and flexible with a wide range of services:
- Implementation of short-term orders through a sophisticated logistics system
- Short delivery times due to a large pre-material warehouse
- Cost advantages through several production processes in our group
- Best possible quality
- Modern machinery with advanced automation
- Rod material also available in custom steels
We are MAX MOTHES - 100 years of quality
- 1918 founded in the Hansahaus on today's Konrad-Adenauer-Platz in Dusseldorf
- 1921 the first machine tools start into operations
- 1970 expansion of warehouse capacity in Dusseldorf to 30,000 items
- 1985 expansion of the Neuss site, warehouse capacity for additional 45,000 items
- 1996 initial certification to ISO 9001
- 2009 warehouse capacity 100,000 items
- 2012 relocation to Neuss and merging the sites of Dusseldorf and Neuss
- 2013 establishment of MAX MOTHES Turkey as the first foreign site
- 2014 establishment of MAX MOTHES Belgium
- 2015 acquisition of MAX MOTHES China and initial certification of ISO 14001
- 2017 acquisition of MAX MOTHES Italy, MAX MOTHES acquires the italian bolt manufacturer VSP FASTENERS
Back to Overview